Thread: General: - Ferrita stainless exhausts.
View Single Post
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 12:37   #2
don kalmar union
Trader

Default Revised Ferrita stainless exhaust prices.

I have just been sorting out the costs to me of my last shipment from Ferrita where I bought more stuff than ever to get a good deal but suffered a bit on the poor value of the pound against the Krona.

I really do have to increase my price for the Ferrita cat back system for the earlier 850,S/V/C70 cars to £325 including VAT and mainland UK delivery. There is one Ferrita design that covers all cars, estates and coupes as it incorporates a sliding rear tail pipe adjustable for length.

The new stock of cat backs for the P2 cars I can sell at £365 including VAT and mainland delivery. There are two different designs for cars and estates in the P2 range to accomodate their varying lengths.

The Ferrita stainless downpipes I can now sell at £555 each including VAT and delivery which is my sharpest price ever, this is for any downpipe for any car.

Regards, Don.

MTE performance software , TME and Ferrita stainless exhausts, AP heavy duty clutch kits, KU single mass flywheels and LSDs. 01494 785508. email don@kalmar-union.com

www.kalmar-union.com
don kalmar union is offline   Reply With Quote