View Single Post
Old Mar 26th, 2016, 17:28   #1010
Arianne
Premier Member

Can't tell you how much we are looking forward to the mega-excursion from Scotland to Alesund up in NW Norway this Summer. I really, really hope that it's just the three of us on this holiday and that, unlike Switzerland 2015, we are not joined by the turtle.

Still, if the turtle does make an appearance, I could always drop the car off in Sweden on the return trip? Or should that be Belgium?

Either way, this is getting beyond a joke. One of the main factors behind spending £££ on a new car is reliability and worry free motoring across the continent for carefree holidays. It's the period when I spend most time driving the car, enjoying the experience of doing so and telling myself that this is why I have parted with my hard earned cash.

Needless to say, I won't be buying another VEA 4cyl diesel from Volvo, or Jaguar for that matter. But you knew that already.

Arianne

PS. My commiserations to fellow forum members currently having this hassle.