View Single Post
Old Jun 9th, 2021, 19:05   #15
lat002
Les

Over the 6 months I’ve owned my Volvo V60 CC I’ve not really done many miles (Covid, etc) and have had a few false warnings from the Park Assist System for objects that didn’t exist. I’ve checked with the local dealer who has confirmed no software updates are outstanding. The last week I’ve had warnings about the ‘Turn Indicator’ (System Malfunction) although the indicators seemed to be functioning.
However today the control systems seem to have gone wild. I’ve had repetitive warnings about the Turn Indicator; Brake Light; Wiper Failure; City Safety; Driver Support System. The Owner’s Manual was useless and Volvo on Call couldn’t help so I took the dog for a walk intending to follow up with Volvo when possible. When I next tried the car everything seemed to work as intended. Reading this thread I’m now thinking I’m having the same control system issues described by others and the system had sorted itself out while it was parked up. I do intend speaking with the Volvo dealer again but in the meantime does anyone know what causes the system to malfunction or how to re initialise the control system? I suggest this is now a sample of two.

Last edited by lat002; Jun 9th, 2021 at 19:30. Reason: To add signature
lat002 is offline   Reply With Quote