View Single Post
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 20:10   #1
topsy

Default 960 1995 Estate Auto for Sale

For Sale
1995 960 Estate 3litre
This car is for sale with Mot to June 2009. Tax July 2009.
Mileage 266000
Up until recently this car has been fully converted to run on LPG. The LPG tank has been removed to fit my current car (V90). All the rest of the gas system is still fitted to the Car. I have in my possession a torpedo shaped tank which could be adapted to fit but that would mean a loss of some of the cargo space. The system is a single point system.
I do not need to list all the extras that these excellent cars have, but will comment on some relevant points.
The Engine starts and runs well with no obvious faults. Loses a drop of oil but not excessive.
The Gear box is smooth and works in all functions (E, S and W)
The leather upholstery (tan) is in good condition for a car of this mileage, no holes or marks to speak of.
Carpets good (always protected by overmats)
Front tyres (premium type) good
Rear tyres, Shot
Spare Tyre New Unused (premium)
New Exhaust (less Cat) 12 months ago.
AC suspect not working recently noticed a leak of fluid.
Sony XR-M500R cassette radio fitted, rotary commander fitted on steering column and remote control! With 10 CD autochanger in rear cargo space.
Handbrake requires attention (don’t they all)
Bodywork: - Metallic Burgundy colour. Bumper scrapes on all corners, o/s/f wing slight crumple (paintwork not penetrated); scrape on n/s/r door.
All door cards in good condition (refurbished 3 years ago
I would like to sell this car as a runner complete and am open to sensible offers over the scrap price plus the road tax. However I will break it if required so if there is anything anyone would like. start the ball rolling I will go from there. I will leave the tax on it till the end of January then it will subject to a SORN. I repeat this car still has a lot of miles left in it and it would be a shame to break it.
Also available Seven seat conversion kit for this car, complete with all bolts fixings and inertia seat belts. Will also fit 945 and 745 I am told.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front View.jpg (8.0 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg NSF door ad interior.jpg (8.6 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg NSR quarter view.jpg (8.5 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg OSF Quarter view.jpg (8.0 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg 7 seat conversion.jpg (7.9 KB, 66 views)
topsy is offline   Reply With Quote