View Single Post
Old Jan 23rd, 2018, 01:54   #1
Tony500
Master Member

Default Few small problems/snags with my xc90

Since having my xc90 I’ve noticed a few problems.

1. Radio/satnav working fine and then switches off for 1 second and then resumes back to what it was doing. Only does it once and not repeated during a drive? Could this be expensive or a a loose connection?

2. Rear centre booster seat not opening. Seems like the cable or handle catch has came apart. Is there a fix for this?

3. Drinks holder cover does not stay shut, it returns to the open position if you try and close, common or an easy fix?

4. Drivers side rear door does not always open from the handle on the outside, I can open from inside and then close and open from the exterior? I’ve lubed all slides and locks ect?

5. Get an intermittent anti skid and abs disabled on dash? This appears and disappears when it feels like. My Vida isn’t playing game but is this a common fault?

5. Seen on many v70’s and xc90’s the B pillar just below the hole for the seat belt gets frayed and looks horrible, has anyone done a fix to this? I was going to try match the cloth with new stuff and cover but I have black dye and some of my interior is black so was going to be creative.

I know some things are silly but that’s the only thing that I would like to fix that’s bugging me the now.

The car is a 2007 xc90

Tia
Tony500 is offline   Reply With Quote