View Single Post
Old Mar 1st, 2016, 21:52   #26
bullstiff

In most cases it's the Volvo dealerships that don't want to accept responsibility for the screen if it breaks and I can understand this, after all they are not to blame.
Volvo uk (in our case) accepted full liability and arranged the replacement of the screen at their expense meaning the dealers weren't out of pocket.
If you have recently purchased the car and discovered the fault then you should be able to ask the dealership that sold you the vehicle to rectify the issue they have a responsibility to you for a period of time.
There is a pattern to your posts though in that you've given up on the dealership who sold you the car, you've given up on Volvo uk and you've given up on trading standards, I suspect they didn't give you the immediate answer you wanted so you've spat your dummy out and taken your ball home. I can understand this when were frustrated by an issue we don't always react to well. Step back, breathe deep and try again. Trading standards will help you but there are a number of steps that must be taken in order for trading standards to give their full support, try their approach you may find that your issues are resolved amicably.
I wish you luck
bullstiff is offline   Reply With Quote