View Single Post
Old Jan 13th, 2018, 19:46   #1
Legrand

Default Retrofit options

Hi All

Proud owner of 2017 S90 D4 Inscription - sorta. I say sorta as I got this off the 'lot' on a special - pre-registered with 17kms on the clock so in effect second hand. Saved €11k off list.

So far so good but my car spec had a couple of missing features - notably front parking sensors (I have rear parking camera) which I would have thought would be standard on the Inscription. Dealer said it was optional extra on 2017 model - may or may not be true?

I was told that front sensors could be fitted but only 3rd party with audible beeps and not the factory fit option. Can anyone validate that?

The car came with Iron Ore decor panels and I would like to replace these with the Dark Flame Birch (central console not available). Got quote for the kit (in line with costs found on web) but labour costs were a rip off. I'm thinking of installing myself - my fear, naturally, is that I mess that up - found video of door panel removal (not quite the same thing) but it would appear these are snap-in kits. Any advise there ?

thanks for any help..
Legrand is offline   Reply With Quote