View Single Post
Old Jan 22nd, 2007, 13:23   #22
SodaFarl

Well it has happened to mine!!!!

I took it down to Volvo and they did the software and clean FOC but to be honest it has made the situation even worse!! So now it is going to be booked in and the new ETM will be fitted with a discount of 20%.................

I got on the phone to Volvo UK and they said someone would ring me back the following day, however this did not happen and 8 days later they got in touch with me. Basically I spoke to a jobs worth and when I made comments about the safety aspects, durability, longativity etc of the car and components it was basically a case of tough, you have got 20% be grateful!!

I am going to get the car booked in and get the job done, in the meantime I am going to right to Volvo UK and see what they say! Has anybody been in touch via mail or letter?? I have all sorts go wrong with the car, MAF, engine bushes, cambelt reset valve........... to be honest not the sort of things and I would expect to go wrong on a vehicle that is very carefully looked after and only had 51k miles on the clock when we bought it 4.5 years ago and has only reached 81k now!!!

Cheerio for now

SF
SodaFarl is offline   Reply With Quote