View Single Post
Old Mar 10th, 2019, 13:38   #20
Donald Thomson

Default Sorry

Sorry Guys, not been meaning to leave people hanging but I've been trying to be fair to those who PMd first. Unfortunately with 3 no shows/can't make it/rethinks about how much work, I've run out of time. I thought it would be unfair to have people traveling to Glasgow to find the car sold at the end of the journey - it's happened to me.

It's now been traded in and will be at Taggarts Glasgow for a day or so before going to BCA auctioneers. If anyone wants to call Taggarts direct or pick it up at auction sometime over the next week please feel free.

The MOT fails I've been told would apply are the steering rack leak, the nearside front drop link worn, rear stay arm bushes and nearside brake flexi hoses. It was suggested that not all MOT stations would be familiar enough with the car to pick these all up and it hasn't had these recorded as a fail since I didn't present it for one.

Sorry again for not being in contact with everyone but I was trying to be fair to those who contacted me privately first.
Donald Thomson is offline   Reply With Quote