View Single Post
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:07   #41
jepho

Quote:
Originally Posted by 940_Turbo View Post
^^^

There are all sorts of issues with washing the linen in public....
Yes, I got that it was still an unresolved problem.

Strike one potential person to carry out LPG conversions. I would normally not have a great deal of patience with people who claim to be able to do something, take the payment for doing it and then turn out to have been messing around at my own expense.

If there is anything to be gained in taking the matter to court, I would probably have chosen to do that once it became clear that resolution was not happening within a reasonable time frame, or at all. Taking out proceedings against a person, who in all likelihood has probably spent your money, is often pointless. The county court judgement gained may be an inconvenience to them but sadly, it will be little more than a nuisance.

I can sense the frustration because of the hard work which Rick had invested in creating his vision for his car... over a period of time. The car, and the work done on it by Rick, amounts to the irreplaceable loss here. It is a pity that more care was not put into the work done at conversion time. I have a young son who shows far more empathy for engineering feel than that which is on display in the unhappy images provided by you in your opening post.