View Single Post
Old Nov 17th, 2018, 12:10   #101
cjsv70est

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindo View Post
Hi AK,

I bought mine from a chap in Bracknell, but there are plenty of sale on ebay Prices start from £63 (beware of the very low prices) with free shipping.

I would suggest you chose a seller that ships from UK (reduced shipping time), has good feedback and accepts returns in case you have issues. I've noticed there are several Best Offer listings at the moment.

If you're interested I can show it working with my DiCE. I usually drive past Reading on Saturdays or you are welcome to pop down to Newbury any day of the week.

You are looking at a TCO of cca. £210. Reading on the forum here, prices for a one-off reading start at around £30 (dealer probably higher). I cannot comment on this as didn't need to bother since I have my own setup.

p.s. if anyone needs reading the codes from their Volvo in the Newbury area, happy to help, no cost.
Hi, If it is possible could I please come down to you to have the codes on my V70D5 read,
I would like to purchase one of these but cannot seem to find a legal way of installing windows 7 on my laptop together with the key.
Any advice on that bit would be welcome.
regards CJ
cjsv70est is offline   Reply With Quote