View Single Post
Old Jan 13th, 2014, 18:17   #161
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

UPDATE: Current CK offers

CAR INSURANCE
In case you missed it at the tale end of last year, we're offering the chance to WIN a VIP Tour of Silverstone for two to any club member who asks us for a car insurance quote between now and 28/02/14.

In addition, if you already have one vehicle insured with us, we'll give you an extra discount of £20 when you ask us to quote for another car in your household.

Just a couple of testimonials:

"Chris Knott Insurance - Thanks for the cheapest car insurance quote of my life so far." Sylivian, Fiesta ST Owners Club

"Recently moved my Z3 insurance over to CKI. I found them really helpful and as a bonus, I saved nearly (two thirds) on my premium." Neil Robinson, Facebook

MULTI-CAR BREAKDOWN COVER
Discounted 'per vehicle' UK Breakdown Cover is available until 31/03/14:

Cover 1 car for just £54.50 (normally £59.50)
Cover 2 cars for £104 (normally £109)
Cover 3 cars for £123 (normally £128)

HOME INSURANCE
A new offer from Chris Knott means that you could WIN a London experience - The View from The Shard and a Three-Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's Steak & Ale House in Bishopsgate.

All you have to do is ask us for a quote on your home insurance before 28/02/14.

If you have a vehicle insured with us at the time of the quote we'll give you an extra £20 OFF the best quote we can find for you. If you have 2 or more vehicles with us, we'll increase the discount to £50. That's a discount on top of any other savings we can achieve for you!

Full prize details at http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/competition/2014/shard.html

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote