View Single Post
Old Sep 21st, 2020, 14:48   #7
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

To request a car insurance quote online instead, please complete brief details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=4 and you'll still gain entry in the draw for free Breakdown Cover.

Feedback about Chris Knott and our service...

"Top service, knowledgeable staff and easy to deal with. A satisfied customer." Brian L, Trustpilot

"Absolutely perfect in every way from my first quote to finalising my policy with the best price! 10/10 - very professional and polite, honest local company who I would highly recommend for all your insurance needs .... PS. I don’t work for the company this is an honest opinion from a very satisfied customer. Many thanks...." Nick, Trustpilot

"Quick, easy & efficient and you even speak to a real person! Highly recommended." Julian P, Trustpilot

"Recently purchased insurance from Chris Knott - they were a recommended on a Facebook RS Owners Club. They called me the next day - extremely easy to deal and talk to, they asked what was the lowest cost I had, they came back to me in minutes and beat it. So payment was made, no stress, done. Thanks Guys." Anthony M, Trustpilot

"Friendly and efficient service from Kim." Diana, Trustpilot

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote