Thread: 240 General: - New (to me) 1980 Volvo 244
View Single Post
Old Sep 29th, 2020, 20:07   #1798
Laird Scooby
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othen View Post
That is exactly it Dave - I've ordered 3 - they look as if they might be handy here and there).

I'm happy to make everything look neat and tidy ion the RB, although as you know I'm not aiming for a restoration (and I think that would be the wrong thing for the RB). We might end up with a more bespoke finish (but along the same lines).

Alan.

PS. I have just picked up Dan from school in the RB (I normally use the Porsche) and caused some embarrassment - never again is the message; evidently 40 year old Volvos are not for trendy 16 year olds to be seen in :-)
Hmmm, is the school within walking distance Alan?

I had a feeling you'd order more than one, i did the same when i bought one to hold Sashas spare lead on one of the tie-down hooks in the back of mine. Only use it when she's in season, i put her normal extending lead on and then while i'm sorting myself out ready for her walkies i lassoo her with the spare lead so she can't be a brazen hussy if she sees a boy dog....................

Can't for the life of me remember what i did with the spare one now though!

Next Door to Top-Gun with a Honda CR-V & S Type Jag Volvo gone but not forgotten........
Laird Scooby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Laird Scooby For This Useful Post: