Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by familymangreg View Post
Yep, I think you are right. I've just tried a few configurations:

Momentum T5/6 = Older style knob,
Momentum B5 = New style leather
Inscription T5/6 = Older style knob,
Inscription B5 = New style glass.

Of course this is simply going by the illustrations, but seems consistent.

:wq
I guess we’ll have to see the uk specs to find out if crystal survives in the R Design T8, looks unlikely. Small thing but it would be a big step down for the interior ambience to go back to dull leather, it’s surprising what a difference it makes (IMHO) and also is a regular talking point for passengers!

Shame that blonde R-design interior is not for the UK, I’ve often thought the perfect colour combination would be bursting blue with a blonde charcoal R -design interior or amber / charcoal. Mind, they could have contrast stitched the blonde seats with dark grey thread or something!

Also...am I alone in not liking the black pack look of the new R design trim? If I’d wanted shiny black bits everywhere I’d have got an X5 or a bling bling AMG GLE!

Also, they’re a pain, as you have watch who cleans and with what to avoid the oil swirl look caused by aggressive cleaning chemicals.

I suppose it’s a moot point for me, as current lease doesn’t run out until Jan 2021, and I’m currently minded to renew for another year, by which time the full new model may be available.
Director76 is offline   Reply With Quote