View Single Post
Old Jan 9th, 2016, 14:52   #30
classicswede
Trader Volvo in my veins

I just don't get this forum. One minute sellers are getting shot down for asking too high a price for a 240 with comments like I only paid £500 for mine and they are not worth any more than £1000 etc etc. Then we have a company come along looking for classics in top condition to sell on. I am not aware of a single person receiving a low offer for a car from KGF.

They manage to get higher prices due to presentation and offering a warranty. The will also sell cars on a commission basis. There is no pressure for anyone to sell to them. Selling to a dealer can be a good way to get a quick hassle free sale. Will you get the best price well clearly no but also on the other hand you are very unlikely to get the price the dealer does.

I don't think they can give a set price range for every model as price will vary with exact condition, millage, history model year and even the exact variation of the model. Everyone's opinion of what mint is will vary, I have seen rough cars described as mint and some cars that look like they have just come out the showroom being described as only tidy.

It would be nice to have some feedback from someone who has sold a car to KGF just to confirm what they are like to deal with.
classicswede is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to classicswede For This Useful Post: