View Single Post
Old Oct 6th, 2019, 20:21   #39
nu11eaf
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwick View Post
Thanks for replies but can you confirm if the car is awake i.e. ATC is green following its initial self test, then engine is started does your ATC self test again i.e. is your permanent feed interrupted by starting the engine each and every time?
Do you mean a momentary blip in the power supply as engine starts, similar to the USB power supply when charging phone and you hear the phone chime as power goes off then back on. I have never checked the ATC if that does it. It may do.
My ATC self tests after stopping and parking up for some time and restarting engine, I always check the green light is on before setting off but I can't check it at the moment as caravan is not at my house.
A few times when removing van from the storage compound I have noticed it stays flashing after connecting up but after driving a few yards and stopping to open the gate it has changed to steady green. This could be because starting the engine causes the power blip and it re-tests.
XC90 Inscription D5 Power pulse, 2017 MY, Savile grey, Blond Nappa, Leather dash/door tops, Walnut inlays, Dark tinted windows, Air suspension, Bliss/Cross traffic alert, Xenium/7 seat comfort/Family/Winter packs, 4 zone climate, Heated rear seats.

Last edited by nu11eaf; Oct 6th, 2019 at 20:32.
nu11eaf is offline   Reply With Quote