View Single Post
Old Mar 7th, 2012, 19:18   #8
andyhep1702

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott2 View Post
Hi, I should be able to clear this up for everybody! There were two rear seat entertainment systems for the XC90, one was designed by Visteon for Volvo Sweden and was fitted in the executive this had a single DVD player in the centre console with non swivel monitors, the other was designed by me for Volvo UK, this has two swivel monitors and a 10 disc DVD player fitted under the boot floor. I am still able to offer all parts, please email me privately so I can deal with each request individually. This is genuine, I advertise on EBAY as well and I am able to fit complete systems, the headrest monitors have been fully crash tested with Volvo, hope this helps, Peter
I have read all the posts to this thread but want to be sure that the swivel type monitors can be hard wired direct to 12v from a 'cigarette' outlet (local dealer suggested that they may only need 5V) although the back of the screen says 12V and 11w, so I guess an inline 1A fuse will give the necessary protection? Am I also correct in saying the 3.5mm jack plug is the audio in?
andyhep1702 is offline   Reply With Quote