View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2018, 11:00   #3
beccles

thanks for the reply. I've since investigated a little more, and in fact you can get an audible warning for cameras, but it's inseparable from various other warnings, e.g. some road signs, speed limit etc. It annoyingly goes off if i hit 31 in a 30 for example and i then have to look at the dash to see what kind of warning it is.. if it's a speed camera it shows a little camera icon.. Meanwhile i've gone into the back of the car in front that has stopped suddenly while i'm not looking!
No doubt this is a great car with some nice touches but it does have some niggles.. e.g. the fuel gauge is very small and tucked away at the bottom of the dial, it often gets speed limits wrong, the foot opening boot hardly ever works, the menus are far too fussy.. I've switched SIPS on via the menus but it doesn't seem to work. The heads up display doesn't give much info and though there's a menu option to taylor what you see there, you don't actually get the option to change anything... For some features a button would suffice! Love the car, but much preferred the controls for everything as in the 2017 model.. easier and safer!!
beccles is offline   Reply With Quote