Thread: Faulty Volvos
View Single Post
Old Feb 25th, 2009, 18:02   #1
4wheeldriver
Master Member

Angry Faulty Volvos

This last week i have now had 4 new faults apear on my XC90! This is on top of the 8 visits that the car has had previously to local dealer so have now told the supplying dealer, Doves Croydon, that I wish to reject the vehicle. They have jst turned round and offered me £22000 for a car that is 4 and a half months old!! Having spoken to Trading Standards this afternoon they have agreed that a full refund is in order and are now chasing this matter for me. They also commented that two of the faults were dangerous.

When I bought the vehicle the service was impeccable and I am thoroughly disappointed that this is the route that I am having to go down with them now. VCUK say there is nothing they can do for me as it is up to the dealership to sort this out.

Sadly following my experience with my XC90 and Volvo as a company I reckon that this will be the last Volvo that I have near my house!! Definately NOT a case of third time lucky as my last 2 Volvos gave me impeccable service while I had them and apart from the constant faults I like the comfort of my xc and its ability to tow my caravan.

Sadly this will be the end of my relationship with the brand.

Last edited by CTCNetwork; Mar 7th, 2009 at 01:05. Reason: Made sticky for the time being.
4wheeldriver is offline   Reply With Quote