View Single Post
Old Nov 30th, 2020, 20:25   #9
Simon8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carabind View Post
Just noticed this week that my key buttons aren’t working ( ie lock, unlock and open boot) on my 2017 S90

. However, I can still lock/unlock the car via keyless and the car starts fine so the car is sensing the key.

So I change the key battery....no difference.
So I try another new battery...the same....so I try a battery from another gadget that works fine...still not working
So I dig out the other key....the buttons aren’t working on that either...

So I think the wireless key module that locks and unlock the doors and boot isn’t working . I have gone into the car menus and done both a factory and personal reset...still the same.
Any ideas? I’d pull a fuse or disconnect the battery (if I could find either)
I haven’t got a solution but for the past year I have had the same problem with both keys on my 2017 S90. If I push repeatedly on the button it eventually opens the car. Always worse first thing in the morning like some arthritic pensioner (myself included). No problem starting the engine. Worse at home than elsewhere but still present away from home. My daughter borrowed the car and had the same problem 40 miles away. I am still in warranty- so will contact the dealer and post if I get a solution
Simon8 is offline   Reply With Quote