View Single Post
Old Nov 30th, 2007, 11:29   #14
pigapumbu
Roary The Racing Car.

Actually IMHO there is no point writing to VCUK about any complaints even if its just to log it down. Better off writing to an independant body that keeps count,.. if there is such a place. From what I have been reading here, VCUK is hopeless in customer service and take an ostrich like attitude to sticky situations.

With the dealers who really should be excellent in customer service, again there I find it lacking to the order of disbelieve. Ok not all are like crap so I use only two these days. I am in nottingham so any work to the car its at dave Pengelley. Even for small parts I rather order it through him where possible.

And when I need large stuff that DP can't get, then a quick call to MRG dealership (thanks to pyaap for introducing them), I get the parts I need, good price and efficient service. At least I know I am giving my cash to a company thats friendly, and who knows what customer relationship is all about. these days, the smaller dealerships are better at it. Not the large ones that act cold towards people but charming when a sale is eminent.

Have you tried any of the two I mentioned here? (DP and MRG)

cheers