View Single Post
Old Aug 14th, 2019, 12:53   #233
reinis

Quote:
Originally Posted by marekbm View Post
3. mentioned many times. if you want to pause (anything) then you have to switch to another source or turn the radio off. otherwise it will start playing after a while. it is works the same like CD player on HU radios.
As far as I can tell, this is not mentioned in the official User Guide. You cannot expect me to go over this whole thread - I want to use the official User Guide. I think that such important thing that I cannot pause a song on my phone should be mentioned in the official User guide.

That being said, I think that the requirement to switch to another source or turn off the radio in order to pause a song on my phone does not make sense. I understand that this is the way the CD player works on HU radios, but my phone is not a CD player. I have used several cars with built-in bluetooth and none of them forbid me to pause a song/video on my phone. I assume this is not a technical limitation of the bluetooth module/radio, but something you have implemented in order to replcate the functionality of the CD player, right? If so, would it make sense to offer both option - in order to pause a song I can either use the pause button on my phone OR turn off the radio? I would really appreciate if this could be added in a future software update. Thanks!
reinis is offline   Reply With Quote