View Single Post
Old Apr 19th, 2019, 23:13   #4
VOLVOL0VER
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevej69 View Post
Well after 4 months of being in my local dealer, they are no further forward in curing the issues with my MY18 XC90 (random errors, no reliable Nav, either in the car or Car Play and no 3G/4G), the vehicle is being replaced.

My 18 is a T8 Inscription Pro, Xenium with B&W and a few other bits in Saville Grey a lovely car. Aside from the issues, the only thing i dislike is the seats. Over the last 4 months i have had 3 (soon to be 4) courtesy cars including Momentum, R-Design (present) and Inscription. I've found the Momentum seats the most comfortable, followed by the the R-Design. The inscription seats seem to have a bar which runs across the front quarter which for me being 6'6 is really uncomfortable.

I've decided to opt for a T8 R-Design Pro this time around in the new Thunder Grey (looks great in the press photos with the black accents), mainly due to the seats. I like it because it's still very customer facing (very important in my line of work). I'll miss the seat ventilation (never really used the massage), but looking at the spec list, i'm not missing much else. I cant wait for a bigger fuel tank in the T8 though!

It's a shame i've had issues with Volvo, but glad it's getting sorted finally.
Congratulations under the circumstances and i hope you have better luck now. Sorry to ask... what model? XC90?