View Single Post
Old Nov 2nd, 2017, 12:53   #242
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJosmith View Post
HI Chris Knott Insurance,

I’m really disappointed that I’ve got my 2008 V70 insured with you and also have a classic 1973 and was quoted £230 for the classic therefore, I insured the classic with Lancaster for £80.

Just reading your post, VOC members get the classic car insurance for free, why was I not told this on the phone?!?
Hi, VOC members don't get classic car insurance for free, I'm afraid you've mis-read the post. That bit's under the UK Breakdown Cover section - we'll add a classic car free when you cover at least one everyday/modern car:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisKnottIns View Post

2. OFFER ON CHRIS KNOTT'S UK BREAKDOWN COVER
Just to let you know that the current offer is about to expire so you'll need to get in quick if you'd like to benefit. Our comprehensive cover starts at £63 but you can get an extra £5 OFF until the end of September.

Request a quote and buy online at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/volvorescue or call us on 0800 023 4374.

Members of this club have an additional special deal that's always available - cover at least one everyday/modern car and we'll add cover for one classic car free.
best,
Nick

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote