View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2012, 21:50   #26
Chris Wickers
Director

I do fully understand the frustrations regarding the 'membership situation' and as per previous posts it was regrettably something which was totally out of our control.

Meticulous preparations had gone in regarding the hand over, artwork, and procedures to ensure that there was only a short gap between finishing with Lavenham, and the new business taking over. The company we were planning to use were well established, and there was absoulutely no reason to assume it would not go ahead.

However a short time before we were due to go live everything collapsed and we were back to the drawing board. All the work over the previous months had to be started again. Nigel and John grabbed 'the bull by the horns' and with in a matter of days we were back on track with a new company.

Again as per earlier emails I have never made any secret of my desire to expand the Club, and not being able to take memberships payments and sign up new members breaks my heart and is certainly not soemthing I or any of my colleagues wanted.

Without certain officals dropping everything and getting on the case immediately we would actually be in a far worse position, and as above all credit to Nigel and John and everyone else involved!

Chris
Chris Wickers is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris Wickers For This Useful Post: