View Single Post
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:04   #13
222s
Amazoniste

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1800necwinner View Post
brookhouse did have a rear quarter for a estate so i was told not sure what side if thats any luck
Indeed, & guess who bought it! However that was a nearside & I also need its twin. The nearside on my car has already been repaired properly (more accurately, reconstructed as it was vile), but I bought that quarter anyway to have just in case (e.g. repair accident damage) as the price was right. However the offside has already been repaired badly by someone else, so having that quarter will make the rectification so much easier.

The spare front passenger door that I already have is dent free & looks ok from outside, but the skin is starting to lift off the frame in a few places, especially the front lower corner, & the frame also needs repair. The chap who would end up fixing it is a genius with panelwork - just a matter of how much it will cost though & whether I can find a better one that needs less or no repair. All the doors currently on the car are shot - both rust & dents, but I already have good & in one case NOS replacements for the other three.

Paul - 1967 Amazon 222S B20 o/d Estate & 1961 A-H Sprite Mk2 948cc

WANTED - For '67 Amazon estate - offside rear quarter, preferably new old stock.

Last edited by 222s; Oct 8th, 2012 at 10:15.
222s is offline   Reply With Quote