View Single Post
Old Feb 7th, 2021, 16:26   #7
kishor kassie

Default Pv544

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVPVPV View Post
Hello I am looking for a PV for every day use. Really looking for a car with a B18 engine 4 speed gearbox and 12v electrics - so a later PV544 or a PV444 that has been "upgraded". I already have a fragile 1950s car (not a Volvo) in the garage so this one has to need maintenance rather than a rebuild.
I am not really in the market for a rally car - quite happy with single carb performance. New to this forum and almost to Volvos. Only previous ownership a 164 - totally reliable apart from sun roof (shouldn't have gone through that car wash!) but not really my style of car.
Hi. I have a few PVs, both PV444 and PV544s. I have a runner on a B18, 1964 model, runs well, looks neat, only needs the 2 front seats to be re-upholstered
I have a 6 Volt PV that was a one owner from new, just removed the wings to respray
I have a PV444, 6 Volt, 3 speed, perfect runner, has some rust to the left sill and in the boot, perfect runner
Finally, I have an immaculate condition, excellent runner, was one owner before me.
If you send me your number, I can send you photos if you are keen. Thanks Kassie 07828879494
kishor kassie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kishor kassie For This Useful Post: