View Single Post
Old Dec 30th, 2018, 01:38   #6
andy_d
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janinehobin View Post
Hi everyone.

Nice to meet you ! I'm Janine, and I own a Volvo s40 2.0 d.
I purchased my car around 2 months ago. And have had nothing but problems with it since day one

I'm here as a last resort before I give up and sell my beloved car! (I will try to attach photos for you to see).

Anyway, the car, no matter what gear/revs, hot or cold, it does this crazy juddering. Like, a feeling you're being towed, or kangaroo juice in it or like I'm playing with the accelerator- on off on off.
I've changed the turbo, thinking that was the issue (tbh, it did have a broken blade) that however didn't fix the problem. We changed the Maf sensor, turbo boost control solenoid, boost sensor , actuator position sensor, the car no CAT , has EGR blanked off, but not on the ECU.
There's a possible ABS sensor out. But the issue is definitely engine related. I really need some help, someone who's good with the fuel side of the car & injector side. I'm skint, so so skint after spending so much money on it already. So, if anyone has any ideas at all, please do email me or reply here. Thanks so much for reading , and I can't wait to hear from you!

Janine x
Find yourself a Good indy or main dealer with Vida&dice
get a readout from the car with that and you will know what is wrong with it