View Single Post
Old Jun 16th, 2019, 15:07   #1
I-S
Premier Member

Default FS: V70 Front bumper, OSF wing, fogs, lower grilles

We sold our V70 at the beginning of the year, so clearing out some spare parts. I bought the bumper and wing from huddersfield volvo breakers because I thought they were needed to repair some corner damage that I self-inflicted, but then got a much better deal (and decent enough result) through having the damage repaired rather than replaced.

Front Bumper:

These go for £125 on ebay with worse damage or with missing parts, so £125 it is - WITH the towing eye and headlamp washer covers (and if you want them, the headlamp washer pop-up mechanisms too). This also includes the separate lower piece, and I carefully unhooked it so that it could be properly prepped for paint. Silver colour

Lower grilles:

These are non-parking-sensor grilles, £40 for the set

Fog lights:

£40 the pair

OSF wing:

I think it's Titanium colour - not the same as the bumper. £50

I'm not making any money on this lot - I paid more for them, but I have no need or use for them now so I only want to recoup a fair amount and hope that they're useful to someone.

At the moment I can offer delivery in manchester, burnley, halifax, maybe even leeds and bradford sort of areas. However, I'm selling the vehicle that I currently have that can move them, so if that goes they'll be collection only - Todmorden.
I-S is offline   Reply With Quote