Thread: OIl
View Single Post
Old Jul 11th, 2018, 20:10   #4
Anubisxc70
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheshired5 View Post
if you know it's an old question, that means you've read the previous threads asking exactly the same question so why ask again?
Just contribute to one of those threads.
SIMON..cheshired5 in the day you ask in a constructive way..it will be better than win the world cup THAT WE MIGHT WIN:::GO ENGLANDDDDD. Simon you have issues. You are good , but not that good. You need to learn being humble. You made me loose 5 min of my life to answer you. Please don ever answer to my posts. If you want to deal with volvo nasa do it , but for us mortals that make stupid questions is how we learn. Go play your guitar and leave the questions for us stupids, because if you see you never, never answered a direct question. For me you worth nothing you are always rude for the people that try solve their problems: I dont care how many times they ask i will try all i can to help them.you my friend...well you are not. You suck balls. You are a waste of time. If you know a bit more....teach dont critic in a destructive way...your opinion is the least i give value, because you are an arrogant man. So please make you videos and dont answer posts because you are tirrible. So got back to your oil water and guitar.

I feel so bad i wasted 5 minutes of my life to say something to somebody that will never learn

Last edited by Anubisxc70; Jul 11th, 2018 at 20:13.
Anubisxc70 is offline   Reply With Quote