View Single Post
Old Nov 5th, 2010, 12:33   #4
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetor160 View Post
Sorry, but you couldn't save me anything on my insurance, let alone 82 quid!

Spent a good while on the phone and after being directed to the wrong departments on two occasions by call operatives was then told to find the cheapest quote elsewhere and then ring back again..

If this is 'club' insurance at discounted rates for 'club' members then I am..Needless to say..UNIMPRESSED!!
Hi
I'd like to look into this because that doesn't sound like our normal process especially considering the success we have with this scheme and the positive feedback we receive. It runs very smoothly so i was surprised to hear this.

Firstly, the phone system is automated! For a new quote, just press 2 then 1.

Secondly our scheme is based on customer profile and we can undercut the 'screen' rates though we can compete with customers own quotes also.

We'd never say call back later with new details unless we saw this as a benefit to the customer.

Therefore, can you pm me your name, postcode and the number you rang us on please and i'll listen to the phone call and report back.

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote