View Single Post
Old Jun 13th, 2019, 10:12   #9
nu11eaf
Premier Member

Those who think its too much bother or too often need not do anything just carry on regardless, I cant see why some people moan that Volvo continue to provide this regular free service.

Remember that there are millions of roads in Europe and the rest of the world covered by the navigation system and there must be constantly adding new roads or alterations/corrections and then there are speed camera updates as well

On my MK 1 XC90 you had to buy new DVD disc updates which where hundreds of pounds to update, so obviously not many people bothered after the first few free ones. Lots of second hand cars with out of date satnav data. Volvo should now be congratulated for making these regular updates free not moaned at. If you dont want them just ignor them but please don't moan.
XC90 Inscription D5 Power pulse, 2017 MY, Savile grey, Blond Nappa, Leather dash/door tops, Walnut inlays, Dark tinted windows, Air suspension, Bliss/Cross traffic alert, Xenium/7 seat comfort/Family/Winter packs, 4 zone climate, Heated rear seats.
nu11eaf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nu11eaf For This Useful Post: