View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2020, 18:46   #3
blacoov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baal View Post
If the car is mostly city driven it's only natural that regen cycles will be more frequent. But I had a similar issue, too frequent regen cycles and that turned out to be the O2 sensor.

ECM-P2A0036 O2 Circuit Range / Performance (Bank 1, Sensor 1) - FM (Frequency Modulated) / PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) Failures - Signal frequency too low
ECM-P2A0085 O2 Circuit Range / Performance (Bank 1, Sensor 1) - Bus Signal / Message Failures - Signal above allowable range
ECM-P013022 O2 Circuit - General Signal Failures - Signal too high
ECM-P245800 Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration Duration

Check engine light will not turn on.

I believe this is way too frequent and also lasts too long. I drive car long distance at least weekly, like I mentioned above. Missus was doing 10-11 miles round commuting trip with minimal traffic and steady 40mph run on cities dual carriageways.

I am having it serviced on Wednesday and will have it plugged to VIDA to see if anything bad comes up.

I did long cruise at 75mph on cruise control today and on the way back at around 110-120th miles of the trip bloody regen cycle kicked in. Momentary consumption doing 70mph around 8-8.5l/100km going flat vs 5-5.5l/100km with regen off. Range decreasing at alarming rate.

I will mention your suggestion to the service department. Thank you for your reply.
blacoov is offline   Reply With Quote