View Single Post
Old Sep 20th, 2018, 08:54   #1
CoolDave

Cool 2018 V60 Polestar - new owner

Hi everyone, I recently took delivery of a new 2018 V60 Polestar in White. Absolutely love the car, but wanted to know from other polestar owners if they received any polestar related documentation with the car?

I recently adjusted the suspension, but i did that based of information from the swedespeed forums. I know from reading a lot of reviews about how some of the polestar things work, but am just surprised there is no official polestar document or manual or anything describing the changes and how to use it?

For example, I recently wanted to adjust the Ohlins shocks as I'm going on a long trip to Scotland (I live in Greenwich) to their softest settings. Yes, i know officially you have to have it done by a dealer, but I like to be able to do things myself. I followed the sticky on the swedespeed forums and found to my surprise that my shocks are 30-way adjustable rather 20 as per most reviews. And i only know which way to turn for comfort vs control through trial and error. I would think they could have at least given a little booklet about what upgrades are on the car and how to use them (incl shocks, brakes, etc..).

Is it just me and my dealer hasn't given me something or is this just how it is?
CoolDave is offline   Reply With Quote