View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2010, 18:32   #26
asparks

Love my car (xc60 3.0T6 geartronic) but have a couple of niggles....

1. Some rattling from rear left in load compartment - am not sure if related to the load compartment cover but have however ensured that the cover is properly fixed at all times. Will refer the matter to the dealership when I take my car in for the recall.
2. Battle to find overhead console light switch at night. It is not intuitively located!
3. Am disappointed in the Hi-performance sound system in this car. Had the same system in my previous S40 T5 and it sounded so much better. Recognise tho that this car is bigger! (Did try to order the Dynaudio but no cars available with this spec in SA at the time and I wasn't prepared to risk a retro-fit in this country!)
4. Is it just me but I feel that suspension a bit rough on bumpy stretches of road - and in these conditions it reminds me somewhat of my old 2004 S40 T5 and its (rather uncomfortable) sports suspension! On a good open road the XC60's ride is supreme however day to day driving is not an open freeway! (In my view my 2000 model S40T offered the best ride of them all in allround SA conditions)
asparks is offline   Reply With Quote