View Single Post
Old Feb 24th, 2020, 10:01   #2365
Raja2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja2b View Post
Apologies for the later reply. Yes it was the the main dealers who worked on it. I am still waiting on receipt or something on paper to say what work has officially been done. However the Mechanic(nice guy by the way) told me they replaced inlet valves with new ones and cleaned the exhaust valves. I was told the blockage on the inlet manifold was due to the inlet valve not sealing hence why they changed it. I will post a link to a video i did of my engine bay later. I honestly don't know much about cars at all. If anyone can confirm whether I have the latest egr fix and/or if anything is amiss I would appreciate it. Or at least I hope it helps others.
Please see the link below:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/kgBP9bPUTZpAznwQA

There seems to be a gap on the cover of timing belt, 2 holes on top without anything attached on the first image. Can someone please confirm does that look right?

Secondly since I had the car back I have had random lights coming on at the dashboard, had the whole car computer freeze on me while driving, couldnt move steering, could not turn the engine off, could not even turn the hazard light on.....could this be because they have not replaced the back battery cover as seen on the second image.

Please can someone tell me from my amazing photography skills(not) if I have the the last fix for the egr. any other help or info would be much appreciated.

Finally my car was shining before going in to the workshop of volvo, came back with scratches and not shining like before. Wipes it with dry cloth but not satisfied. What can I use to get it all shiny again, someone told me to use wd40 on a cloth and give it a wipe...thanks is advance.

Most of you guys are awesome here.
Raja2b is offline   Reply With Quote