View Single Post
Old Aug 17th, 2008, 23:55   #1
jakobandhismakarov
Master Member

Default Big Pile of Amazon bits available

Please note: These pictures were taken in my old lockup and on my old phone. If you need any better pictures PM me or send me a message on the e-mail below. All now located in Eccles.

Okay, I have a fair pile of bits from a 122S rally car that I would like to shift, and having had no luck on eBay, I thought I'd try here.

In no particular order then, and feel free to chat about price on v8pigeon@hotmail.com. Before you ask this was a band I had at college in Northwich and is the only thing that survived the fallout!

B18 B block for rebuild - £15

GKN \ Laycock de Normanville Type J OD with free M46 for rebuild - £40.

BW 35 autobox with torque convertor for rebuild, good for early SD1, Zephyr or hotrod - £20

Nearside rear passenger door, fair nick - £30, has pitted working handle in situ.

Bonnet. Grey with hinges £60, has chrome edge and V O L V O letters

Boot lids, one grey with phase 2 handle and sound deadening - £30 (so long as I can keep the scabby numberplate!)
White bootlid with no handle - £20

Non O\D props - £10
O\D props - £30? ONO.

Metal dashboard with very scabby 'top - £20.

Steel rocker covers - £1 each

B18 B head [s] - £10 each
B20 A head - £20

Fuel tank with neck - £30

O\S wing, in need of some work but saveable, £50

Bumper corners - £5 each

Oh and the aformentioned rear seats - black veined with armrests, £20 each or £35 for the pair.

Steel wheels & tyres, have 2 or 3 spare on remoulds, either Colway or Barum, 5 X 114.3mm stud pattern, £5 each.
Early more elaborate garnish with two piece handle and bulb wiring - £25. Don't have a photo of this yet.........
Also have a fuse box £5
Gearknob with shift pattern and intact thread - £10
Sunvisors - £5[/quote]