View Single Post
Old Jan 28th, 2016, 22:16   #24
NigelDay
Premier Member

When I was shortlisting, the Q5, X3 and XC60 all came out within about a thousand of each other for a similar spec / option selections. Volvo discounts are around 10% better than Audi or BMW, so this needs to be factored in. Certainly Porsche base price, options and minimal discounts will push up the price, probably bringing it into line with the F-Pace. Depending what you are looking for, there will always be certain 'sweet spots' on specs and options for all the premium manufacturers. For me, the XC60 spec / option I chose does represent that 'sweet spot'. The test drive is critical, and not just a short one. It has to be in the engine, transmission, suspension and tyre specification you will choose. If the BMW dealer can't deliver a test drive in what you want, then walk away. I did the same from three Volvo dealerships before I found one who understood what I was looking for and sorted out the necessary test drive. They got the business.
2015: XC60 D4 FWD SE Lux Nav 190hp manual, Osmium Grey, 17" Segin, Tempa, Winter Illumination, Security, Family, DSP, 4C, HK Sound, Subwoofer, Front Parking, Rear Camera, Dark Tinted, Power Passenger Seat, Speed and Heated Steering.
NigelDay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NigelDay For This Useful Post: