View Single Post
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 21:11   #8
Dazzlev70r

This was Volvo Uk responce on the fact the car was sold to me with speed dependant steering and was listed on the order form and on the brochures and website as fitted as standard

Its on Volvo letter headed paper im happy if questioned to photo copy this if needed and shows Volvos up yours attitude

This is a small part of a 2 page letter

We have investigated this issue at great length as you are aware.
Your vehicle is not a mis build, the speed dependant steering was available on the V70 R design and the T6AWD on both brochure and website.
Unfortunately this feature was only available on the V70 R design T6AWD (checked n checked in 2009 no such model available)
There was a product news bulletin sent to all Volvo dealerships on 11 Feb 2009 confirming this and as you ordered your vehicle on 25 February 2009 this should of been explained to you.

There are disclaimers on both website and brochure explaining product changes prices are subject to change.
The manufacture reserves the right to make changes to models at any time without notice to prices, colours, materials and specifications

I have been quoting the consumer goods act as not as described they simply laugh.
I have been told the BBC watchdog program is researching Volvo as it goes and Ive spoken to them over my experiances
Ive no contact number but this is where it will end up when a big company simply lie blatantly and refuse to be held to account.
Im laughing as the XC60 is now ieng advertised as tow car of the year by practical caravan magazine

Someones going to have egg on there face
Dazzlev70r is offline   Reply With Quote