View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2018, 13:06   #2
familymangreg
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyfromembsay View Post
Never has for me. Usually not an issue as I have the parking climate that warms the car up nicely. But today I was coming home and started the parking climate and it said “not connected to the mains” - I assume that’s because it’s warm (for Yorkshire...) and it wanted to cool, and I assumed it’ll only cool using parking climate if plugged in (that’s my theory). So I got home and thought I’d see if remote start would work - but still doesn’t work. It says it’s starting but then just get the red box saying “unable to start your Volvo”. Does it work for anyone? There’s a full charge, it’s not plugged in, it’s locked, lots of fuel etc etc.
Its worked for me throughout most of the winter, there has only been the odd occasion on which it hasn't worked, which I've put down to a temporary communications error or similar.

But my car is a D5 without parking climate.

:wq
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to familymangreg For This Useful Post: