Thread: L.J.O Retros
View Single Post
Old Jan 28th, 2020, 18:27   #8
360beast
Go redblock or go home

Quote:
Originally Posted by 827Roverman View Post
Good luck in your new venture Luke, I hope it works well for you, just wish you was nearer, I wish you well. David
Thanks David! Hope you are doing well.

I'm sure we can overcome the distance if you did want us to do some work for you! Once we are fully up and running I could catch the train up to you and drive back down of needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhuk View Post
What made you want to setup your own business? I'd like to and looking to save cash for something in mind. The MX5 Restorer and Skuzzle are good examples of guys who decided to give up work and go it alone. MX5 wise that is.

Good on you!
Thank you I was working for a Rolls Royce and Bentley garage for 3 years and I was fed up of earning peanuts while the A**hole owner who had the personality of a rotten log was earning £95 an hour in labour!!! Hated The cars as they were horrible to work on and overpriced junk. I had enough in the end and the final straw was when my mate who I'm now in business with told me how much he earnt on a job that took one day. Needless to say they have trouble holding on to staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psl View Post
Good luck on your new venture. I went self employed 4 years ago and haven't looked back. Its long hours but worth it, as your making money for you not someone else, so very rewarding
Thanks! I know just what you mean... having nobody watching what you do all the time helps too haha.
360beast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 360beast For This Useful Post: