View Single Post
Old Feb 1st, 2015, 09:25   #5
micky1uk
XC90 SE D5 185 Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvorocks View Post
My mother had a rather nifty scooter more or less just like yours, although had a basket on the front. When she passed away, I advised my father to keep it, which he has. Unfortunately he has not bothered looking after the battery and it is kippered, so I would say that if you do not use it often, charge it every 3 weeks or so, as batteries ain't cheap.

Your piccy brings back some good memories as we had great fun with my mother, as she was a bit nervous on it and she didn't half pull some fine stunts...lol...My youngest used to love travelling with her 2 up. I used to love pulling 'wheelies' - great fun - but then again I am small minded - still great fun!!

Regards
Yes on this liteway there numerous models that are like this one this is the biggest of the family in all it as six batteries in three pull out containers & requires taxing If I am correct the litway 6 as four batteries in two containers & the liteway 4 as two batteries in one container then there is also a 3 three wheel version regards mick