View Single Post
Old Sep 16th, 2020, 21:34   #25
Harvey1512
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by palwing View Post
I originally wrote a long reply to your post Green Van Man, detailing the differences between the places I have lived, worked and visited outside the UK and their far better quality of life, etc. (Senegal excluded!) But then I remembered you mentioned a trip to Skegness was just as good, so I deleted the lot. Like Blackpool, it’s a place you visit once and never go back.

I am pleased to hear you are happy with the UK today and it satisfies you. The Brecon Beacons, Snowdonia, Lake District, are just a few of the picturesque places. However, I have advised my children and my grandchildren to leave the UK as soon as able, as it’s on a one way trip downhill morally and socially. Luckily my daughter and her children have already moved out and their quality of life is a huge improvement on living here.

If the NHS had not fatally mutilated me recently (read about it in the Press when released), me and my wife would have joined her too by now. Unfortunately, it’s too late for us now.

Apologies to all for being off topic.
Where is the nirvana you are telling your children to move to? People love to put down this country, I am well aware it is not perfect, but I'm not sure I've come across the country that is. Where should we all be moving to?