View Single Post
Old Nov 15th, 2017, 14:21   #6
Dislocation

Quote:
Originally Posted by christheancient View Post
You've got me blushing now!

Not often I get called that. I usually get called some 'anglo-saxon words' which I can't find out what they mean when I try to search on them. But then they appear as stars! Surely not me!

Easy for me to post the link as I keep it handy in a file of other "Volvo Stuff" on my computer as I know it is a common problem.
Heya, thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately it seems that your topic is solution when lights stay on, mine is just different.

Also, for my alarm problem. Do you have any idea what i should do with it? People say that car won't activate alarm if it thinks that some door is open, but i don't think thats the case here since doors doesn't activate interior lights , and door locks works just fine. Maybe it thinks already they are locked constantly? I don't know..

Also for the info: Yesterday i tried touching doors lock "hooks" manually, pulling them up and down. It seems sometimes front passenger door and left rear passenger door activates lights, but pretty much next time i try, they don't. Right rear door is not working at all with lights..

And lastly: I don't know much about cars, yes i do know how to add oil and change fuses but thats almost about it How hard is it to remove door panels for beginner? I prefer not taking my car to workshop since it surely is expensive and most likely they cannot guarantee that they'll get it working. And it's just lights, i can live without them but also i'd like to have em =) Alarm too!

Btw, nice post you have there about this thing! Some things i don't understand because my native language is not english, and lack of knowledge about cars, but i tried
Dislocation is offline   Reply With Quote