View Single Post
Old Nov 16th, 2018, 13:27   #3
AndrasL

Hello!

Thanks for the reply, I did not realize that the other forum is more specific to some models. In this case I will probalby lurk around here much more.

It has kumho wintercraft wp71 tires (1 or 2 years old), which I plan to replace with some Michelin Alpin 6s. Quick question here, is the 91 weight index enough or should I get the 94 ones? Once spring comes I will get some Michelin summer tyres (yes, I trust them a lot).

I asked the service to check the timing belt and give me a quota if it was not changed. I plan to use this car for a long time, so I want it to be real reliable, I won't skip on this repair, if it is needed.

About the ODBII reader, I actually bought that volvo-specific one from ebay. Not sure if I want to use it though or just stick with my old normal reader (don't know if it is safe).

I will post some pictures once I have the car, depending on how long it takes for them to get all the service done. I did not take any when I purchased it because I did not think abou it, besides, it was dirty from rain.

Oh yea, are Volvo cars inheretly male?
AndrasL is offline   Reply With Quote