View Single Post
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 02:24   #14
DarrenK
Jävla Volvo Förare!

I'll give Volvo the benefit of the doubt and wait until these cars become available before saying yes or no. The release pictures (not the concept stuff) try to make the cars look good from a certain angle, but looks can be very deceivingly... The cars look much better when you see them from your own perspective because you see what you like, rather than what the designers like, or what they think looks good, or will look good to potential customers.

One thing I'm having trouble accepting from the new range is that big frumpy logo on the grille. That's simply my own opinion. All the car manufactures are going down the overstated grille look and I actually like a lot of them, just not Volvo. The spaced out Volvo badge on the back stands out a lot, so that's 'working', but it just looks so out of place.

As for a V30? Estate? Who are they kidding? That thing will be nothing short of a 5-door hatch. The V50 seems pretty small as it it. Is the V60 supposed to replace the V50? I like the V50 I see in the drawing, but that bodyline really kicks everything else out of proportion.

If only they based the V100 off the VCC Concept Car...