View Single Post
Old Nov 11th, 2014, 12:49   #6
Derek UK
VOC Member

Smile

Please excuse my scribble! As always with keys, make sure the blank matches before you get it cut. I think these numbers check out OK, I've had some cut and the ones shown are my current keys. Did get caught out recently and had 2 Silca NE31 cut for my Estate but although thet work they are too long and don't have the tab that should do the actual turning of the lock. Not having this tab increases the risk of cracking. The Neiman/Taylor key is brass. Steel blanks are preferred but this brass one seems to be surviving well. Check your keys for cracks and replace NOW if starting to show any at all. My local Key guy / Cobbler seems to have what I want on his rack but had to order in a few more when I wanted 10 blanks for Chris, Agent Stangelove. No problem though. He has several books for checking. Cheaper than eBay!

These 4 are Neiman copy blanks Silca - NE10 Steel, as sent to Chris.

Waso fuel cap blanks. "Keyosk" WS11, Orion W691, Silca SIL-WAS5, Borkey 1022.

1800 Fuel cap door. Wilmott Breedon oblong head FS e.g. 891, Round head FP e.g. 681

Please check your keys and post any makes and codes for both types of lock. There are at least 2 other types but these are rare.

Kauai1800 - If you are desperate, PM me your address and I will send you the ASSA blank shown in the picture, I have a couple.
Derek UK is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Derek UK For This Useful Post: