View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2019, 11:56   #22
Stress

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundyuk View Post
It just boils down to people being plain arrogant and stupid, and unfortunately there is no cure for that!

If I am ever in a situation where I think there might be the possibility of door contact, I am ginger as feck - if you go careful even a small door contact will not cause damage, even more so if you have the door under control.

It's the plebs who just blindly swing doors open, or allow their kids in the back to do similar. I have my V60 done in the 3rd day of owning her :-(

If I had kids, the child locks would be on, and I would be in control of opening the doors.
We have rent a garage by our apartment. Of course we don't need that. But in common parking of our apartments, neighbours don't care about your car (and most of them about their own cars). There is many examples and I can talk and talk and talk, but they are so dumb, if they got an accident when parking a car and drawn your car, he will get out of the car, he will look at his car, at mine car and he will go home. That's all. What is going on in our parking when winter comes I don't want to say. So right now we have a garage by rent and sleep well. Of course it cost, but it much cheaper than repair my car every time.
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stress For This Useful Post: