Thread: Electrical: - RT Mechanics
View Single Post
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 22:06   #22
st5ve
S60 R

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTCNetwork View Post
Hi,

I will sit back and watch with enthused admiration for Russ' representative to get a letter to you..
Addressed, presumably, to st5ve c/o VOC forums, Internet.

One must assume that the VOC or team will get a letter requesting that the members details be divulged.
Having worn that avenue out, he may wish to try the police and get them to do his dirty work by requesting your account and IP details from us.
SO with all that to-ing and frow-ing it will take months before a letter can even be correctly addressed to you anyway!!!
And should you provide the VOC or Team evidential proof that your (or whoevers) comments were justified based on experience and other proofs.
Well, could take years!!!

The words "wind" and "pi$$ing" come to mind and the wind ain't blowing in the right direction!

Des. . .
The other avenue that is open to his legal council is to approach VOC and ask them to delete all reference regarding negative comments about RT Mechanics. He or his council would state that the comments have the potential to have a financial impact on his business.
I do not think I will receive a letter from his legal council, if I do I will publish it and view the action as antagonistic and vindictive bullying. Their is a medium that Russ has over used to gain free publicity for the Yellow Peril and RT Mechanics (some would call it phishing). Yet when his services come into question by members of this forum he will not use the same medium to defend or allay member’s confidence. Instead it is alleged litigation letters are sent out in an attempt to silence the minions, has anyone seen this letter and is it possible to post it up?
st5ve is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to st5ve For This Useful Post: